Power adders

07rub

is any one running power adders to there jeep ? if so what? or the stock 3.8 is good enough

StrizzyChris

I love the title, it sounds like something my entire hillbilly family would say. "Got any power adders?" lol

Most people choice of added performance that is easy to install and remove at will is the superchips flashpack.

Some people have spoken on a sprint booster, but they are expensive and most programmers have made this product uni-dementional and obsolete.

Some talk about adding headers, superchargers and other programmers to add performance which do exactly that. I have not done this, but also will never do this due to the constant issues I hear these guys having. If you run a supercharger and need a tranny cooler there is a space issue much of the time in from of the radiator. Read reviews on every product you’re going to purchase from MULTIPLE sources.

My personal choice is superchips, regear, and accept my Jeep is an off-road beast. I’ll save the speed for my Bike and Acura. :twocents:

07rub

i know what ur saying for the speed lol, i was more curious for torque adders is more of the better term of what im looking for lol i was actualy looking at the hearders and a friend told me about water methanol injection but im not sure, im just trying to get directions to where to go with the build

Top Bottom