A Wave to all

grizzford

I thought that I would give a Jeep wave to all fellow Jeepers. Just a little disappointed when on the road and I give a wave and don't get it back. New to this forum and look forward to sharing my Jeep experience.

LennInMaine

A wave from florida to maine

Just drove a new Sahara from Palm Coast FL to Mt Desert Island, ME. Boy, this is not your father's Jeep -- felt totally comfortable, almost guilty, after 1500 miles! My config is Flame Sahara 2 Dr. Premium soft top, Non slip, towing package, connectivity and (ugh) automatic -- a concession to age and wife. Better than mine, my wife's reaction to the ride was: "Not bad." High praise from an MB Suv fan. PS at 6'6" I added Misch's seat extender -- ah, heaven!

2013CGJKU

Just drove a new Sahara from Palm Coast FL to Mt Desert Island, ME. Boy, this is not your father's Jeep -- felt totally comfortable, almost guilty, after 1500 miles! My config is Flame Sahara 2 Dr. Premium soft top, Non slip, towing package, connectivity and (ugh) automatic -- a concession to age and wife. Better than mine, my wife's reaction to the ride was: "Not bad." High praise from an MB Suv fan. PS at 6'6" I added Misch's seat extender -- ah, heaven!

Huh? Seriously? Three year old wave thread gets bumped for this rambling...

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

Top Bottom