PSC Brawler Lite Skid Plate or Not

phillypete

I am in the process of purchasing a PSC Brawler Lite Front Bumper for my JKU and I am undecided wether or not to purchase the skid plate as well.

I don't have a rubi, so no e-disco to protect. Is there any other purpose to the skid?

What about the look, do you prefer the bumper with or without the skid?

joelbarras20

I have the PCS brawler light and I did not get the skid, I relocated the vacuum pump and cut that cross member off as Poison spider Recommends.

MrJ3sser

I didn't get the skid and I'm glad I didn't. I actually like the looks without one and the crash bar underneath.

image.jpg

P33J_JK

No need for the skid. It'll rob u of some clearance too

I have one and it doesn't come anywhere near anything that hits the tierod and axle. You won't be using it to skid over anything, but it will not hang you on anything either. One thing I can tell you is that it is not light. Personally I like the look but if I didn't use it for re-enforcing something I would probably drop the weight.

Toxic

I'm using it, couldn't stand the look without it, plus have the disco so the added protection is worth it for me. 20130717_175617 (1280x960).jpg

AlamedaJeep

I wonder if its areo dynamics help gas mpg like the air dam. If it ia heavy probably not

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom