rear suspension squeak sound getting louder....

tkkim

I already posted about this squeak sound from rear suspension..

but it is getting louder...

I'm so busy,, so I didn't retorque my shocks. I have plan to do everything in a month, when I replace my rear brake pad...

so could anyone let me know what part do i have to re torque?

and also If I need to grease some parts, what grease should be used and where?

thanks so much!!1

Atch

When does it squeak? Going over bumps? Is it when you hit the brakes? Not enough info to give a precise answer.

Mr.T

I already posted about this squeak sound from rear suspension..

but it is getting louder...

I'm so busy,, so I didn't retorque my shocks. I have plan to do everything in a month, when I replace my rear brake pad...

so could anyone let me know what part do i have to re torque?

and also If I need to grease some parts, what grease should be used and where?

thanks so much!!1
There's nothing to grease for the rear suspension. Suggest having someone bounce the rear end while someone crawls under to listen.

Edit: Sometimes rubber bushings squeak (such as for the anti-sway bar), use a silicone spray.

:beer:

Last edited:

daltexjeeper

I would say additional information about your Jeep's suspension may be helpful. Right now I am assuming it is a completely stock setup? If not, what aftermarket components are you currently running in the rear? Spring spacers? Control Arms? Track bar? Swaybar links?

MurderedJK

Wd-40

Spray some WD-40 on the lower CA bushings. I had a squeak and found them to be the monster bushing of my RK CA. Some WD-40 and squeaks are a thing of the past!

Top Bottom