Wave from Vegas

4x4Brit

Hey everyone,

First post here and wanted to say hello. I post over at Jeepforum under the same name but I like the vibe over here as well. My first vehicle when I moved to the US in 2000 was a 98 Cherokee Classic. Regretted trading it and always had it in the back of my mind to get another Jeep. Fast forward to last year when my buddy took me offroad in his TJ on our way to go shooting and knew I had to get a Wrangler :) Last October, I picked up an 06 LJ Rubicon and with the help of the guys at www.warmachines702.com, I've been slowly getting it built up.

Great forum you have going here Eddie, especially your video productions. Looking forward to hanging here.

Cheers,
Matt

I'm in Vegas too! I've been on 702warmachines web site also. Under the same name. But have not made any post.

Any way. Howdy!

2012jkfng702

Hey everyone,

First post here and wanted to say hello. I post over at Jeepforum under the same name but I like the vibe over here as well. My first vehicle when I moved to the US in 2000 was a 98 Cherokee Classic. Regretted trading it and always had it in the back of my mind to get another Jeep. Fast forward to last year when my buddy took me offroad in his TJ on our way to go shooting and knew I had to get a Wrangler :) Last October, I picked up an 06 LJ Rubicon and with the help of the guys at www.warmachines702.com, I've been slowly getting it built up.

Great forum you have going here Eddie, especially your video productions. Looking forward to hanging here.

Cheers,
Matt

Hey Matt congrats on making to the Wayoflife forums as well... This community is awesome, bunch of good guys on here... I wonder who your buddy was in that TJ, I bet your wife loves him for making you just empty every pocket :cheesy: Cheers:beer: and welcome

4x4Brit

I'm in Vegas too! I've been on 702warmachines web site also. Under the same name. But have not made any post.

Any way. Howdy!

Yep, thought I saw you register. Look forward to seeing you on a run some time.

Hey Matt congrats on making to the Wayoflife forums as well... This community is awesome, bunch of good guys on here... I wonder who your buddy was in that TJ, I bet your wife loves him for making you just empty every pocket :cheesy: Cheers:beer: and welcome

Haha, I wonder :D Probably just as well you didn't have the JK then otherwise those pockets might be even emptier!

Stock right now :(. But headed to off road evolution next weekend for my lift, side rails, front bumper/stinger, c2 gussets, rear tire carrier and poison spider for my cage. Then I'll start hitting the trails. :D. I'll post up and introduce myself on 702 also.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Notajerryskid said:
Stock right now :(. But headed to off road evolution next weekend for my lift, side rails, front bumper/stinger, c2 gussets, rear tire carrier and poison spider for my cage. Then I'll start hitting the trails. :D. I'll post up and introduce myself on 702 also.

Sweet! What lift are you getting?

MTG

Caught the Bug
Welcome to forum Matt! Did I meet you at the night run a few weeks ago?

MTG said:
Sweet! What lift are you getting?

It's the teraflex off the vengeance build. Was saving for the double down with coil overs, but with this lift I can still flex some and use the money saved from the difference I will be able to afford my Dana 60's faster. I will get the double down in the future.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Notajerryskid said:
It's the teraflex off the vengeance build. Was saving for the double down with coil overs, but with this lift I can still flex some and use the money saved from the difference I will be able to afford my Dana 60's faster. I will get the double down in the future.

Right. Put the screen name together now. Very cool! I'll see you in Vegas sometime.

4x4Brit

MTG said:
Welcome to forum Matt! Did I meet you at the night run a few weeks ago?

Thanks man. I did not make it that night, so no. I'm sure we will catch up with each other eventually.

Heres a couple of shots from a Nelson run we did last month.

IMG_4315.jpg

file.php

Last edited:
Top Bottom