Jersey Shore

Garvey

Leaving for WildWood Shore tomorrow an staying thru next Saturday.. It's National Dance Comp for the girls but fitting all thy crap in the JK was a prerequisite for me and the boy so we can get out riding/fishing in :)...
Don't forget your

Garvey

Parking in a garage all week... Poor thing doesn't know how to act. I feel guilty putting the door down.

Garvey

So our building has two other JK's 😃.. Walking in around midnight when a sweet Rubicon Unlimited (2 Door) pulls in modded, dirty and ready to go.. We talked and exchanged our feelings about Jeeps.. This vacation neighborhood is officially Awesome..

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
So our building has two other JK's 😃.. Walking in around midnight when a sweet Rubicon Unlimited (2 Door) pulls in modded, dirty and ready to go.. We talked and exchanged our feelings about Jeeps.. This vacation neighborhood is officially Awesome..

2 door unlimited? :thinking:

Garvey

Sorry. Three JK's counting mine then the Rubi pulled up. I think the 2 door unlimiteds are not JK's? Four Jeeps total all with round headlights 😊 ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1374675431.400191.jpg

Garvey

I know this is still a pretty hot topic :) Is that a standard 2 door? It looked longer after looking again I don't think so?

Garvey

That Rubicon in the picture pulled up and I thought it looked longer than a standard two door. I think I was wrong. They only have the standard two door or four dour Unlimited now. Got it FINALLY. :)

Top Bottom