American Innovator

Berzerker

Supporting Advertiser TrailJeeps
It's not every day that I get to spend time with a true American Innovator. Today I had that chance. I truly appreciate him taking the time to fly out to Boulder and attending the 3rd annual Trail Jeeps day. So thank you Mel, it was an honor.
Tim

image-984248887.jpg

dahreno

Banned
I've met Mel , he is a great guy , but legend ? I don't know about that .Great business man , builds great products . great company , but I am sorry , not a legend .

GCM 2

I've met Mel , he is a great guy , but legend ? I don't know about that .Great business man , builds great products . great company , but I am sorry , not a legend .

You don't know Mel then.

Berzerker, nice you got to meet him ;)

RLTW!

Last edited:

Berzerker

Supporting Advertiser TrailJeeps
I agree, people often lend legend status to movie stars or abominations like honey bobo. Why can't a man takes an idea, creates it here in the USA (when he could have gone with a much cheaper country) be considered a legend. If not for creating jobs, then for having the stones to run a 3.8l in KOH! But please, everyone run it by dahreno for approval of all legend statuses.

Tim
RLTW!

catahoula

Caught the Bug
I agree, people often lend legend status to movie stars or abominations like honey bobo. Why can't a man takes an idea, creates it here in the USA (when he could have gone with a much cheaper country) be considered a legend. If not for creating jobs, then for having the stones to run a 3.8l in KOH! But please, everyone run it by dahreno for approval of all legend statuses.

Tim
RLTW!

LOL!:cheesy:

Top Bottom