What I found on my jeep today!

^^
That's cheap as hell! Last time I went wheeling it took me an entire Sunday (Sun-up to Sun-down) and the next two evenings to get her clean. Even if they did a half-assed job it sounds worth it :thinking:

Edit--- man I'm too slow. This was a response to the OP

Edit------Edit----- You are the OP.... I give :)

groovebus

I just spend $2 on the pressure washer at the do it yourself car wash and knock the chunks off. Then $6 to run it through the drive thru wash at the gas station. I usually end up spraying out the undercarriage when I get home to clean off the top of the skid plates and such.

I just spend $2 on the pressure washer at the do it yourself car wash and knock the chunks off. Then $6 to run it through the drive thru wash at the gas station. I usually end up spraying out the undercarriage when I get home to clean off the top of the skid plates and such.

This wouldn't even scratch the surface of cleaning the Southern-Ohio mud (clay based) off your Jeep.... :grayno: Not only is the wheeling west of the Mississippi better, but the cleaning is too AND most places need not worry about winter salted roads! Sometimes I hate Ohio.... (Always)

brizon85

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1394821045.888982.jpg

Just got off work and found this flyer from mall security on my Jeep....they must have a good sense of humor lol.

Top Bottom