Nitto K Spec Trail Grapplers

mackey

I tried searching the forum but couldn't find the answer. So, are the new Nitto K Spec Trail Grapplers, 40x13.50x17, for sale to the public? If so, who sells them and for how much? Thanks for the help

MTG

Caught the Bug
Google is your friend. Two second search and I found this

:cheesy:

I love sending people a link to LMGTFY.

BTW--when did you come back? Regardless, let me be the first to say "Welcome! :standing wave:"

rtguy1

I love sending people a link to LMGTFY.

BTW--when did you come back? Regardless, let me be the first to say "Welcome! :standing wave:"

I've been posting for a while....just trying to stay away from the drama (see below). Thanks! i forgot how welcoming you always are. :standing wave:
those are NOT K-Specs! If you are gonna be a smartass, at least be accurate!

andrew-

Wow...ok. I dont care what the silly picture is. this isnt comic books. I never said, look here's a picture of the k spec. What i showed was that they are for sale to the public to answer the question in the first post and they are available from distributors of Nitto tires. Nitto only makes 1 40" trail grappler for a 17" rim, so please explain how this listing is not for the new and only 40" Nitto Trail Grappler for a 17" wheel. if you look at the nitto site it will confirm this. stock number 205-980, which if you hover your mouse over your favorite pic, you will see that is the tire i posted a link too. Looks like the tires for sale in this listing ARE K specs! If you are gonna be a smartass, at least be accurate! :naw:
:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

At least the picture isn't anyway.

At least someone has some sense in this thread, geez.

Last edited:
Wow...ok. I dont care what the silly picture is. this isnt comic books. I never said, look here's a picture of the k spec. What i showed was that they are for sale to the public to answer the question in the first post and they are available from distributors of Nitto tires. Nitto only makes 1 40" trail grappler for a 17" rim, so please explain how this listing is not for the new and only 40" Nitto Trail Grappler for a 17" wheel. if you look at the nitto site it will confirm this. stock number 205-980, which if you hover your mouse over your favorite pic, you will see that is the tire i posted a link too. Looks like the tires for sale in this listing ARE K specs! If you are gonna be a smartass, at least be accurate! :naw:

dude have a sense of humor! sheeesh!!! so sensative! sorry............ :p does someone need a hug?

andrew-

rtguy1

This is correct. However, the standard Trail Grapplers are still great tires :yup:

love my Nitto's. I've gone through plenty of different tires on trucks and suv's and find these to be very nice on and offroad. I can only expect the new 40" to be the best 40" available. I have noticed the trade off in them being so soft and sticky with a bit of chunking, but I think thats my fault for roosting so much dirt:rock:

rtguy1

dude have a sense of humor! sheeesh!!! so sensative! sorry............ :p does someone need a hug?

andrew-

hard to find this funny

"those are NOT K-Specs! If you are gonna be a smartass, at least be accurate!"

but, you can hug me in Big Bear this weekend :drinks:

hard to find this funny

"those are NOT K-Specs! If you are gonna be a smartass, at least be accurate!"

but, you can hug me in Big Bear this weekend :drinks:

only if it is cold!!! and most things posted are meant to be funny on some level. dont be so serious!!! :D

edit- working on being there Saturday morning!

andrew-

Last edited:
Top Bottom