WAYALIFE Decals restock?

matt08jk

Does anyone know when the WAYALIFE: A Jeep Inspired Lifestyle Cowl Decals will be back in stock? Looking to decal up!

DCR JEEP

Does anyone know when the WAYALIFE: A Jeep Inspired Lifestyle Cowl Decals will be back in stock? Looking to decal up!

It usually takes a while. I tried to get some decals too like you once and I had to just wait and be patient. Just keep checking on the project-jk website to see if they're back in stock eventually they will be restocked.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
-Big E

matt08jk

It usually takes a while. I tried to get some decals too like you once and I had to just wait and be patient. Just keep checking on the project-jk website to see if they're back in stock eventually they will be restocked.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
-Big E

Ok. Will do. Thanks for the response!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
We do apologize for not having a lot of our decals in stock. As mentioned, we had been out of town for the better part of the month but, we are back now and hope to have more stock in by next week.

rockcrawler26

Well better sure the stock is big cause I'll be buying a few different ones

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

matt08jk

We do apologize for not having a lot of our decals in stock. As mentioned, we had been out of town for the better part of the month but, we are back now and hope to have more stock in by next week.

Thanks for the response, wayoflife! I look forward to it. Hope the trip was great!

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

Please Commando Green options?? Only color that looks good is black and some you have matte options others you don't so they don't all match. Other locations black won't work. Requesting Commando Green and more Matte Black options. Thank you for the stickers regardless, there are a couple I am waiting to order.

Top Bottom