M8000 or Zeon 8 or Zeon 10?

tlminh

Decided on getting a Warn winch, the question is which winch to get?

I offroad probably 6-8 times per year, have yet to need one myself, but have been pulled out with one. Lots of rocks

Have 2012 JKU Sport, on 35s with 2.5 inch spring lift, stock 3.73 gears, no LSD

Thoughts?

yes this is true. if you decide to go with the Zeon, do your research on front bumper fit !!!

Sent from my XT907 using WAYALIFE mobile app

steve_r2

I have gone with the Zeon 10s.......synthetic line purely for weight reduction. Very happy with it.
Went with the 10 due to wheeling with bigger vehicles at times. Had to change my front bumper and went with the Warn Elite with hoop. If you go with this option make sure it is the latest Elite bumper that the Zeons fit to.:thumb:

phillypete

I like it, although it does look like Vader's helmet.

Oh yeah, you like "Vader's Helmet". Please tell us more. My friend Dr. Freud would like to hear all about it.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1374672354.334814.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1374672377.249308.jpg

Back to topic:

I am purchasing the Zeon 10-s because it looks like a big black... mean it looks like Vader's helmet.

tlminh

Okay, how's this then

Zeon 10 for 899, sell the cable and fairlead for, I dunno, 75 bucks, then get amsteel blue

OR

Zeon 10S for 1149

phillypete

Okay, how's this then

Zeon 10 for 899, sell the cable and fairlead for, I dunno, 75 bucks, then get amsteel blue

OR

Zeon 10S for 1149

Or run the cable until it wears out then replace it with synth rope.

Cable really gets its bad reputation from people who don't properly care for their gear.

If you unspool and check the entire length for twists or fraying before each trip and after a heavy pull you shouldn't have any issues as long as you use it within its capabilities.

mrmet1983

I has e the vr8000 and I love it and my bank account likes it also lol

2013 JKUR 4" Enforcer lift w/ 35" fierce attitude MTs , RR modular front bump w/ warnvr8k

Top Bottom