Posts not showing

JandSJK

Is anyone else having a problem with the first two posts at the top of the page not showing on the mobile app. I tried uninstalling it twice and the still don't show up.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
How do you know there missing if you can't see them. 

:cheesy:

In all fairness, there are upgrades that we've been doing and some more that need to be done. Some of the problems you might be seeing could be a result of this. Please bear with us as it takes a lot of time to get them done and lately, we haven't been around much. We will try to get to them all as soon as possible.

JandSJK

:cheesy:

In all fairness, there are upgrades that we've been doing and some more that need to be done. Some of the problems you might be seeing could be a result of this. Please bear with us as it takes a lot of time to get them done and lately, we haven't been around much. We will try to get to them all as soon as possible.

No problem. I was just curious if it was my dumb phone. Thanks for the update.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

NY1982JK

Just noticed my phone last night was doing the exact same thing. Like Eddie said, probably has something to do with the updates. Sure it will be fixed soon enough.:thumb:

AESTHESIS

*** Made a new thread/ post whatever. "JeepGod". It shows 2 blank comments before the first one i made so we arnt missing anything the first post is just numbered 3 I think.

Aesthesis

Top Bottom