HELLO Everyone

JK's JK

Banned
Hi Everyone,

I am a new JK owner as of last Friday. I've been drooling over my ex-next door neighbors jeep for some time. So about 2 years ago I decided that I would go with a 2002 TJ with a 2.5 lift and 32". Sad to say it did not satisfy me one bit and sold that Jeep Monday. So since then I've been looking for a Jeep JK 4-door Rubicon for about 2 years since. So I got a killer deal from a guy up north with a 3.5" long arm RE, after market drive lines, 35" Toyo and ARB diffs at blue book for the Rubicon. So last night I bought Airaid intake and Dynomax exhaust off road system. I'm looking into Evo sliders and under body plates along with 5.13 gears, C's weld on, 37's and taller springs to make it 4.5". I've got a lot plans, along with a bunch of questions.

Nice to meet all of you,

Jesse

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Welcome to Wayalife!! Sounds like you have a great build ahead of you! Any pics of how your rig sits now?

Sent from my iPhone

Jesse, welcome to the WAYALIFE family.:standing wave: This is the right place to get advice and technical information.

Webe

Nice jeep, welcome to Wayalife. One recommendation is not to go to the 513 gears. I'd go with 488s at the tallest. I've heard of alot of pinions breaking being they are really small.:icon_crazy:

Top Bottom