New Bedroom Furniture

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I'm not sure why, but my wife doesn't like the new bedroom furniture.

Attachments

• image-2351902909.jpg
    image-2351902909.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 159

Jeep4me2

Tell her to think about all the money you guys can save on air conditioning / cooling this summer. That's four more widows you can open in the bedroom!

zeddjb

Tell her to think about all the money you guys can save on air conditioning / cooling this summer. That's four more widows you can open in the bedroom!

^^ Lol :cheesy: :thumb: :clap2:

I think the new decor looks pretty good. She can also use the door mirrors when shes gettin' all dolled up. ;)

The Wandering Jeeper

Caught the Bug
I think you have a great towel rack there. Hech, there is never enough in the bathroom. Also frees room up in the linen closet. Great idea!

Serg5000

My wife comes home and says. I don't want my car anymore. I want another jeep. I did everything I could to not jump out of my skin. We just might be two jeep family soon.

ichthus

2 Jeeps is a great thing. My wife loves hers so much that she won't even consider another vehicle when we plan to trade this summer. Just had our first kid, so I offered Grand Cherokee, Durango, mini-van....nope, she said it was a real Jeep and no other. She Even approved the purchase of an off-road trailer since our 2 75 pound Weimaraners take up most of the back when we travel.

She won't let me store doors in the bedroom, however

Top Bottom