Another lift question..

BEE'S TWIN

So I have the 4 inch on my TJ.. I was thinking of running 35's.. Also looking at a LCG build would 3" be ok? Or stay with 4".. 3" keep from doing a SYE? Thanks

TrailBear

I think it depends on your fenders really, with either lift. As for the sye, with either lift you would be able to pop the driveshaft pretty easy if you have a lot of flex.

RUMMY

I used 3 inch AEV coils with bilstien shocks a 1 inch body lift and a 1 inch motor mount lift on my 05 rubicon and it cleared 35 easy . I did also get adj control arms and track bars to keep my steering in good shape . I could drive on any highway at 75 mph and it drove strait with no problems at all and ride like a caddy .

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BEE'S TWIN

I used 3 inch AEV coils with bilstien shocks a 1 inch body lift and a 1 inch motor mount lift on my 05 rubicon and it cleared 35 easy . I did also get adj control arms and track bars to keep my steering in good shape . I could drive on any highway at 75 mph and it drove strait with no problems at all and ride like a caddy .

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks I will look into that

firecrew1

I have a 3 in short arm, with 1 in body. sye and drivelines. no problems at all with 35's. drives straight no problem on highway. but soon its going in for a stretch kit and axles.

BEE'S TWIN

I have a 3 in short arm, with 1 in body. sye and drivelines. no problems at all with 35's. drives straight no problem on highway. but soon its going in for a stretch kit and axles.

Really? I chase mine all over the freeway. Wandering if stopping to 3 inch might be better

jeffj

Caught the Bug
BEE'S TWIN said:
Really? I chase mine all over the freeway. Wandering if stopping to 3 inch might be better

With the tj you really need a long arm system to correct the geometry at 4 inch lift. I had 6 inch lift with long arms and it drove really well on the road. Good luck and I hope this helps.

Top Bottom