Missed Connections, Jeep edition!!

Benito

Caught the Bug
Thread idea from thread "First WAL jeep spotted in town...."

If you have seen any jeep that you really liked with or without WAL decals post here. Describe the jeep and where you saw it

Today as I was driving west on interstate 20 in big spring Texas around 3:45 pm local time I saw a JKU traveling east bound in a shiny orange color... This color grabbed my attention real quick! You may have had a 3" lift with 35"s. I was not in my jeep but company vehicle.

phillypete

Ok I'll give you a throwback...

About a month ago there was a Red JKU with WAL stickers and a stinger (I forget which brand) outside of the Mellow Mushroom in Myrtle Beach. No one was around it while I waited for my table.

MTG

Caught the Bug
There is a crush JKU in Reno with a Wayalife sticker on the windshield. I know its not Sharkey, LoPo, Dahreno or Meanst (they don't drive that color and I'm pretty sure it was a woman driving it).

Reveal yourself o mysterious one. :rock:

We have enough Reno members we could do a S&G sometime.

Last edited:

LoPo

Caught the Bug
There is a crush JKU in Reno with a Wayalife sticker on the windshield. I know its not Sharkey, LoPo, Dahreno or Meanst (they don't drive that color and I'm pretty sure it was a woman driving it).

I've seen her as well. S&G at Brasserie St. James. Dew it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

She hot? I'm still looking. :thumb:

JKbrick

This was my first Jeep
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1374936388.051209.jpg
Then I saw this on Craigslist
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1374936428.750875.jpg
So I found this used
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1374936470.017882.jpg
Now it looks like this (so far)
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1374936516.001078.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1374936528.934152.jpg

RockyJk

@Jkrubi he's a member on here he posted that jeep on the 2 door inspiration thread :thumbup:

Benito

Caught the Bug
I went to Wells Fargo today in big spring Texas. I saw a stock 2013 commando green jku Sahara, I like your style! Here's mine ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1375322748.297965.jpg
2013 jku rubicon. Rolling around town with a bikini top right now though.

LoPo

Caught the Bug
I've seen her as well. S&G at Brasserie St. James. Dew it.

I saw this Jeep parked at Eagle Fitness about an hour ago. I didn't feel like being a stalker:)asshat:) in the parking lot and waiting for the owner to show themselves.

1376371594185.jpg
Seen this jeep parked 2 spots down from mine when I left work today. The first sticker from this forum I've seen in my area other than mine. This anyone from the site. I work in Hampstead MD. At the car quest auto parts store.

Top Bottom