Exhaust: Is it way to close???

JK's JK

Banned
Hi Guys,

I'm hoping for a funny thread again!!!:thumb:

So today I received the Dynomax ultra flow off road system and installed it. The main issue that I have with it is that it may hang to low (1.75") below my chassy and the factory rubber that they want you to re-use drops it even lower than that. So after some adjustment (as high as it can go) and installing the factory modified heat shield, its touching the jeep. I would like to know if this is going to be a issue. I'VE GOT PICS. The other issue is its stout and does not move but 3/16" or so.

DSC01223.JPG DSC01221.JPG DSC01220.JPG DSC01219.JPG DSC01218.JPG

Last edited:
mine sits about there as well. although..... I did not modify/reinstall my factory heat shield?!?!?! was I supposed to? :confused:

andrew -

JK's JK

Banned
mine sits about there as well. although..... I did not modify/reinstall my factory heat shield?!?!?! was I supposed to? :confused:

andrew -

I installed it because I thought it might be to close to the cab and didn't want that heat to start heating up the cab floor and getting the carpet messed up. Really it was easy to install. Really thin aluminum and it didn't take much but some time and screws plus a mallet to hammer around the cross member.

I installed it because I thought it might be to close to the cab and didn't want that heat to start heating up the cab floor and getting the carpet messed up. Really it was easy to install. Really thin aluminum and it didn't take much but some time and screws plus a mallet to hammer around the cross member.

roger that! just thought I missed something........

andrew -

Top Bottom