Trektop NX installation video.

Jaydoc1

So I'm getting ready to buy a Trektop NX and was reviewing the instructions on the Quadratec site. Since it was a little hard to grasp where I was going to be making cuts in my rollbar covers I started trying to find a good install video and ran across this one by Bestop itself. It's a nice concise video and addresses many owners' concerns about the initial install and the problems with getting the rear windows on and zipped. They even admit right up front that the top they are installing has been previously installed and zips much easier than it did on initial install.

I found it very helpful in terms of visualizing exactly what the install will take and made me more enthused that I already was about getting one. Hope it is helpful to someone here.

http://youtu.be/SiHjRyVdtqU

This is for a 4-door, BTW.

Ldogg

Their video was very useful when I did my 2door.(they also have a 2door video) Just make sure you set the thing out in the sun to get hot so it's easier to get the rear window zipper started.

Jaydoc1

image-3452949116.jpg

image-838673363.jpg

I got the Trektop installed today. Set the Jeep and all the parts out in the sun and it actually went on like butter.

Attachments

• image-1552295420.jpg
    image-1552295420.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 41

Atch

The new trektop nx is a lot easier to install than the older trektop nx. I had to fight mine last yr when I installed mine but the one I installed today went on perfectly!

Top Bottom