EVO question

Krieger

I'm trying to decide on the lift from EVO, I went on their site and noticed that they have a high clearance bolt on upgrade kit. Interesting thing is it says nothing really about this kit.
Is it a stand alone kit.
Or do you need to buy the DD kit first, than add on the upgrade kit?
Any thoughts

Paisano

I'm trying to decide on the lift from EVO, I went on their site and noticed that they have a high clearance bolt on upgrade kit. Interesting thing is it says nothing really about this kit.
Is it a stand alone kit.
Any thoughts
I don't remember the Bolt on Long arm kit being high clearance? I could be wrong but the most popular is the High Clearance Long Arm kit. Couple with Bolt on Coilovers front and rear. Unless ya want the best go DTD Front and DTD Evo lever Rear

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Is it a stand alone kit.
Any thoughts

You MUST run Coilovers with the High clearance set up.
The only difference between the High clearance long arm and the Double D long arm kit is the rear frame brackets and High clearance lower axle brackets.

Berzerker

Supporting Advertiser TrailJeeps
I highly recommend the EVO enforcer. It's the softest riding kit iv'e ever owned.

Krieger

So the high clearance kit is the same as the bolt on kit. The only difference is the brackets that you would attach the arms to.
Tucked up brackets vs stock brackets
do I have this right?

So the high clearance kit is the same as the bolt on kit. The only difference is the brackets that you would attach the arms to.
Tucked up brackets vs stock brackets
do I have this right?

Yes. The only thing the high clearance kit does is move the mounting points of the links on the jeep frame. You have to run coils overs with this set up.

Top Bottom