Dirtydog 4x4 cargo net.

Aeraun

Hey guys, I have been looking into buying a cargo net for my JKU and so far the dirtydog 4x4 one has caught my eye. I think I'll just be getting the three piece - rear and side windows. Also deciding if I want black or the blue. Has anyone had any experience with these? Are they worth it? And if not, any recommendations? Thanks

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I have one and it works well....
main.php

rinkishjk

I have one also and it rocks! It's well made, and fits great.
Here also is a pic of the panels they make to cover the gaps in the floor for a dog, and they work great. My dog has trouble in the back seat due to the size of the seat bottom, and these help a ton.
Also their shipping is fast being their in Canada. :beer:

Attachments

• 1375060548537.jpg
    1375060548537.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 226
  • 1375060565823.jpg
    1375060565823.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 219
  • 1375060651222.jpg
    1375060651222.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 226

RioJK

I just installed the three piece as well, along with the pet barrier. Both look great. With the back seat up, it's a little crampted for my GSD, but we'll see how it goes. I believe in having the barrier to stop them from knocking your head off as they fly through the front window in an accident.... he'll just have to get used to the space. But he sure loves the fresh air! :rock:

ttfhell

Looks sweet. If loaded up with gear do they stretch more vertical, like a hardtop, or is the angle of the roll bar the max? Trying to decide between this or a synergy baja basket for the rubicon trip.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom