Dtd guys

sfrubicon

I figured since I had a plethora of knowledge on here I would ask. I've been messing with my triples for a while and like what I have but I also though I would see how guys adjust there's for just rocks. I play with mine adjustments quite a bit but I figured asking couldn't hurt either.

JK's JK

Banned
I figured since I had a plethora of knowledge on here I would ask. I've been messing with my triples for a while and like what I have but I also though I would see how guys adjust there's for just rocks. I play with mine adjustments quite a bit but I figured asking couldn't hurt either.

What are your Triples?

xflstl

I would love to see / find a really good write up on this subject. I only recently got the DTD system, I have left mine set the way it came except for height adjustment's which I am still tryin to dial in where I want it. Been to unsure of the system to try messing with any of the other adjustments.

sfrubicon

I've only had mine for about a month and I mess with it, but some off the guys on this forum have had plenty of time to figure it out, so I wanted to see what they were running for a setup

Top Bottom