pulling right after rotation.

sean.m.adams33

Did you check the tightness of your lug nuts? Once had mine rotated and noticed it pulling and the lugs were really loose. Long shot, but you never know.

jeeeep

Hooked
sometimes it'll pull because of the way your tires are worn or how they did the rotation - back to frt or crossover...it should stop after a few miles

They told me the toe was bad so they are going to just do an alignment. I would do it my self but I dont trust my self lol and they offer a 6 month warranty lol

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just to make sure, did you check your tire pressure to see if they are the same on both sides?

suicideking

sometimes it'll pull because of the way your tires are worn or how they did the rotation - back to frt or crossover...it should stop after a few miles

This could be the cause. Especially if you did a 5 tire rotation? If you put the spare on the front, it will be more likely to pull because it hasn't be used in a while, if at all.

They told me the toe was bad so they are going to just do an alignment. I would do it my self but I dont trust my self lol and they offer a 6 month warranty lol

Never hurts to do an alignment. I just paid for a lifetime alignment at Firestone. Great deal since I will never have to pay again and will probably need an alignment ever 5K miles or so. I keep bumping into rocks for some reason... :D

Just to make sure, did you check your tire pressure to see if they are the same on both sides?

Also good advice. Especially if you rotated the spare in and it was aired up more than the others. Always good to check the pressure after having work done. I had mine at the dealer for some warranty work. I told them not to touch the tire pressure, it was at 30 psi. Sure enough, it was up to 35 when I picked it up.

This could be the cause. Especially if you did a 5 tire rotation? If you put the spare on the front, it will be more likely to pull because it hasn't be used in a while, if at all.

Never hurts to do an alignment. I just paid for a lifetime alignment at Firestone. Great deal since I will never have to pay again and will probably need an alignment ever 5K miles or so. I keep bumping into rocks for some reason... :D

Also good advice. Especially if you rotated the spare in and it was aired up more than the others. Always good to check the pressure after having work done. I had mine at the dealer for some warranty work. I told them not to touch the tire pressure, it was at 30 psi. Sure enough, it was up to 35 when I picked it up.

Thanks yeah I did a 5 tire rotation but I put the spare in the back since my front tire was just wearing out really fast!

Top Bottom