Track bar help

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
With that much lift, I would ditch the track bar frame drop bracket and dropped pitman arm and get an EVO drag link flip/axle side track bar relocation bracket. That will eat up most of the difference and you can run just about any aftermarket track bar to recenter your axle if you still feel the need for it.

mrmet1983

With that much lift, I would ditch the track bar frame drop bracket and dropped pitman arm and get an EVO drag link flip/axle side track bar relocation bracket. That will eat up most of the difference and you can run just about any aftermarket track bar to recenter your axle if you still feel the need for it.

Agreed the flip kit is a must have and makes like so much easier

2013 JKUR 4" Enforcer lift w/ 35" fierce attitude MTs , RR modular front bump w/ warnvr8k

piginajeep

The Original Smartass

Good advice, ditch the pitman arm. It causes more issues than it's worth

Top Bottom