Options for Airing Back Up??

Markymark420

What does everyone use to air back up after a trail run?
As of know, I usually limp to the nearest gas station, but I don't go below 18psi.
I still have the stock lockers and plans for ARBs are far in the future, so I can't justify OBA right now.

Sent via Ku-band SATCOM using the WAYALIFE mobile app

Paisano

What does everyone use to air back up after a trail run?
As of know, I usually limp to the nearest gas station, but I don't go below 18psi.
I still have the stock lockers and plans for ARBs are far in the future, so I can't justify OBA right now.

Sent via Ku-band SATCOM using the WAYALIFE mobile app

My Warn HP 9500 Dual force Powerplant Winch. Love it!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MTG

Caught the Bug
Buy an ARB on board compressor and then use it to run your lockers. :thumb:

jkjurny

Powertank! You can also use it to run air tools. I also carry a $75 Slime compressor for backup to the Powertank.

Ldogg

I have an ARB compressor under the hood. Fills the stock BFG km1 from 20 to 37 in 2 minutes or less. Compressor was $230 plus $60 for the bracket and about $70 for the hose kit and inflator with gauge. You can get it cheaper online in that bundle, I just picked mine up locally. I ran mine to my sPod with their ARB harness. For lockers you would just wire the other colors green and yellow I believe to individual switches. I am running the stock rubicon lockers right now as well. This high output compressor is pretty sweet.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1375131650.740567.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1375131824.672968.jpg

Last edited:

TheStick

I have the basic kit from jeep swag and it works great for just airing up.

They have a promo code for it on jk-forums.

Rottenbelly

I have the ARB under hood for my lockers, but it wasn't doing the trick for my 37's. stumbled across a great deal on a Viair dual 480c compressor setup. Way faster than the ARB and I can even run a small impact.
CD62A4CF-960B-489C-89A7-2DC6ED73AF2D-4328-000002CF35D974DC.jpg

Top Bottom