35"

Zambi

Getting ready to lift my jeep, wondering what brand and type of tires you guys would reccomend

DEMNJK11

I'm running the Kumho Road Ventures and I actually like them quite a bit. They're very reasonably priced and also so far have handled pretty well off road. I also constantly get compliments on the look of them.

Jeepin it

While on the topic of 35s i have a 2012 jeep jk sport and i was looking to add 35s, iam going with the 2.5 inch buget lift kit and just wont to know if i need any more changers so far i know i dont need exhaust spacers but will need the brakets for the front axle to stop the c joints from bending. Will there be any other mods such as diff gears and computers resets? Thanks.

Zambi

It will be my daily driver and then my rig on the weekends. I was just offered a full time position at my internship so full commute is 20 miles.

O_M_Jeep

Personally, the best tires Ive found with road manners and trail grip and toughness are the Goodyear Duratracs, they are quiet, have a lot of siping for snow and ice and still have an agressive open tread pattern that climbs like a mountain goat.

ichthus

Jeepin it: u might get some rub w/out wheels that have appropriate backspacing, or some high clearance fender flares.

StrizzyChris

Being Ohio, you really need to focus on Rain, snow, Ice and mud traction. Sidewall strength will not be an issue, as you will rarely see jagged rocks or sharp objects puncturing them. I agree with the guy above that duratrac's would be good to consider for your application. Great snow behavior, quite ride for an off road tire, and reasonable tread wear if regularly rotated with oil changes!

MTG

Caught the Bug
I guess this makes x3 for duratracs. I haven't driven any other tires (other than the stock rubicon tires) on my jeep, but I am pleased with the duratracs so far. Taken them off road a bit and they've done well, they are great on the road, and performed well in the snow this season.

Jeepin it

I like the look of the bf goodrich krawlers but they only come in. 35x13.5x15 not sure if you can fit 15 inch rims on a wrangler?

Top Bottom