Hello Everyone!!

KcinCOstyle

I'm new to this four wheeling stuff! I bought a 2009 lifted Rubicon and use it strictly for crawling (not sure I have even scratched the surface of this term) and finding the best camping spots Colorado mountains have to offer. It has 35's a teraflex lift kit and after market tranny cooler. I also bought a SuperChip recently! Maybe you guys can tell me how big the lift is???

Attachments

• DSCN0588.jpg
    DSCN0588.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 44

Ldogg

Welcome to Wayalife! Nice looking rig. It may be hard to tell without a level pic, but I am would say with 35's it's probably their 2.5" or 3" lift. I am not sure how you could tell the difference besides measuring against a stock Rubi.

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Welcome to Wayalife! :standing wave:

If its a teraflex lift their part number should be stamped on the cool itself. That will tell you whether it's 2.5 or 3 or 4" lift. If you have stock coils their part number should be stamped on the spacer. That will also give you more info.

tugoo

Welcome aboard, I am just down the road in Castle Rock. I am not sure about the lift but if you wanna get out on the trails and are looking for another rig to join give me a shout!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

KPM171

Welcome to WAL! :standing wave: If I had to guess just based on your stance, tire size, and fenders, I'd say that's no bigger than a 2.5" lift kit.

Top Bottom