Rubicon Tires

JT2012Jk

So I was cruising Craigslist a couple days ago and found a guy selling brand new tires and wheels off a 10 year anniversary rubi....$1000. I had to drive 3 hours each way to snag em but I got them. Anyone with experience with the KM tires? Either way they are a welcome change for the JKUS. Beefin it up slowly but surely

JT

Sharkey

Word Ninja
My personal experience with KM's is they suck in the snow. Just my .02 though, others may disagree.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
I think they work fine in snow it's the ice underneath that blows. Well the ones I've owned anyway. Does not snow in Oregon? What part are you from? I've always wanted to visit...even thought about moving there.

Tranquillity

I think they are a great starter kit, quite affordable if you consider most jeeper start by beefing up their tire and selling those for nothing. I tried them in snow and it sucked alright, made it through winter anyway but that won't happen again.

Tackerdown

Banned
I live in pa and had no problems in snow as long as I was in 4 high, but have not had anything else to compare them to, I had a gli before this jk. So if others perform better in 2 wheel drive with snow l would say they suck in the snow to.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Spartan

I loved My KM2's. for an all around road/trail tire they are good tires, and they wear well Sure they aren't as good as "snow tires", but for an MT they are good.

JT2012Jk

I live in "the valley" just outside Portlandia. Rains most of the fall and winter and we may get a week of snow cumulative here
JT

elitecontrol

I run km2's on my jeep. They are alot larger in size but I think they hook up pretty well for my conditions. (SoCal) I just was up in big bear(mountains) wheeling and it was mostly wet/slippery and didn't have any issues. As for driving in snow/ have no idea. But good start to a build!

JT2012Jk

Just there them in the Jeep a little bit ago. They are KM2's and the 10 YAN wheels. I thought they looked pretty dang cool and would add a little flare to the Jeep ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1375304100.916292.jpg

JT

crowrb29

Are they 32s or 31s. For some reason I thought the 10th anniversary tires were smaller than on the regular rubi

That is a great tire and rim setup. I have owned and still own km'1s and km'2 and they kick ass. Congrats on the find and look. 1375319856603.jpg
This is mine with a 2.5bb, stock rims with spacers and 35 km2's.

RUMMY

I used a set of 35 's km2's on my 05 rubi unlimited and they worked great in mud and loose stone but were a bit sketchy in heavy rain and had a bad habit of skiing sideways when in snow under power but if you fed it more gas they would pull out of slide . I liked them a lot and I'm sure u will also .

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JT2012Jk

They are lookin good but I think I'm gonna go bigger when these KM2's wear out. This deal was just too good to pass up

JT

Rubycon

i like the additions. ill let u know how my tires hold up on my 10 year anniversary ruby when i hit the passes during winter. i think i might get studs but havent decided

Top Bottom