Tera Flex Speed Bumps

Kneece

Just seeing if anyone has them on their JK and if you do, do you have any pictures and or comments about them.

Sent by Pony Express

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I've run them and can tell you that they're just expensive foam in a can. Far from a true air bump. I personally wouldn't wast your money on them.

Kneece

Thanks for the info. I have them just wondering if I have enough space between the plunger and pick.

Sent by Pony Express

SoCalDozer

1" isn't to bad. Specially on those 4" travel ones it looks like you have up front.
I only have about 2" before I hit the bump then 2" of bump travel
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1375325130.146663.jpg

MurderedJK

I have the 2.5 Speedbump kit. I love them, you can feel them dampen the harness off off-road. The other thing I discovered is that they also provide more stability when in off-camber situations by keeping upward pressure. Great product and you will not be disappointed!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks. I'm just seeing about the space I have. It's only about an inch front and rear. View attachment 42496

View attachment 42497
What do you think?

It'll work but, being that close, they will constantly tap on your bump stop extensions just driving around town. This is not only annoying but, they will also influence the quality of your daily drive negatively. At least, that's what I had found.

1" isn't to bad. Specially on those 4" travel ones it looks like you have up front.
I only have about 2" before I hit the bump then 2" of bump travel
View attachment 42507

Actually, one extra inch is a lot and you have real air bumps and not just foam stuffed into a can. The difference in how they absorb a small hit is significant.

I have the 2.5 Speedbump kit. I love them, you can feel them dampen the harness off off-road. The other thing I discovered is that they also provide more stability when in off-camber situations by keeping upward pressure. Great product and you will not be disappointed!

What I can tell you is that you should try running a set of real air bumps and then tell me how much you love these. All I'm saying is that I've run both and i didnt think the Speed Bumps were great at all. In fact, I very disappointed and finally removed mine to help improve my ride.

Top Bottom