CAI...which one??

BTkillerr

I've been thinking about this for a little bit, had kind of made up my mind to go with the Banks but I had seriously considered AFE as well. Now I see Eddie is installing AirRaid. I would like some input on which one. I like the looks of the Banks as it fits nice and snug and the install is very straightforward, all write ups I've seen are very positive as well. AFE seems about the same in performance, at least from what Ive read. But I cant get a feel for AirRaid.
I'm doing this for a few reasons: Any little help in fuel economy and power is a plus, the throaty sound doesnt hurt lol.
I really appreciate you guys input.

BTKillerr

ps... I will be installing a CAT back system down the road as well

WOH111

I add the Banks CAI and the MBRP cat back to my JKU couple of weeks back. Yes gave it more power and louder to. Still playing with MPH cause I also got done lifting it with 3in. performance lift and running 17x12.5x35 BFG. Right now city traffic 14.3 mph, highway have not really run yet. But if you do jack rabbit starts and gun it to hear that exhaust. The gas goes fast.

Bullwinckle

Hooked
I havent run any of those systems yet but Im leaning more towards AFE just because I have heard a lot of good on them. :thinking::

2012jkfng702

I have the AFE, it was super easy to install, you don't have to oil it and it sounds amazing. That's probably the worst thing about it, you keep sticking your foot in it to hear the cool sound :rock:.. No idea on gas millage yet, I think 1 to maybe 2 MPG but a total guesstimate since they don't have a programmer to adj for the 37 inch tires yet.

Top Bottom