Hell paso texas

DJKU09

Any one from El Paso Texas on here and if so do they know where to go trailing in the northeast side of town? You know they get more rain then me in the lower valley. Thank you.

Benito

Caught the Bug
Why the NE specifically? The whole region is decent, red sands, the sac, Dona Ana mountains out passing las cruces is pretty good (lots of different trails), I've heard of some other places in las cruces as well as trails going towards Waco tanks

DJKU09

That's the only place I have never been. My brother told me about a place some where out there but for dirt bikes. Just something diffrent. My friend and I always go from the SAC to RED or from surfers to the wall. Been out to cayote canyon and other places. So for that has the be best so far.

Benito

Caught the Bug
I'll be back in chaparral in two weeks, maybe sometime we could go explore the desert

jmsuitter

Hello im new and in El Paso. Used to just play around out by Cattlesmans when i had my jeep. Trying to get another.

Sent from my SM-N900P using WAYALIFE mobile app

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Hello im new and in El Paso. Used to just play around out by Cattlesmans when i had my jeep. Trying to get another.

Sent from my SM-N900P using WAYALIFE mobile app

I used to like to eat at cattlemans steak house

jmsuitter

Its a great place to eat. EXPENSIVE but every once in awhile you need to spurge. Nothing like a good steak and little offroading

Top Bottom