So Cal Fullerton Area 8/15-8/18

silverbackjk

Hey Guys i will be heading down to so cal in 8/15-8/18 and was looking to run some trails and grab a beer with some of the wayalife crew. I don't know the trails around there very well but would love to get a run in Saturday 8/17 and finish at a local brewery for some cold ones. Also have time Thursday of Friday evening if anyone wants to meetup.:D

silverbackjk

Hey Guys i will be heading down to so cal in 8/15-8/18 and was looking to run some trails and grab a beer with some of the wayalife crew. I don't know the trails around there very well but would love to get a run in Saturday 8/17 and finish at a local brewery for some cold ones. Also have time Thursday of Friday evening if anyone wants to meetup.:D

Bump Anyone

2rescue01

Where did you have in mind? It looks like Saturday Aug 17th is open for me!

MC2003TJ

Did you find someone to go on a trail run with this weekend? I was thinking about going for a day trip in the San Bernardino Mtns. On Saturday. Possibly cleghorn off of the 15 fwy. And then run 2n17x trail by lake silver wood, or Holcomb creek trail lake arrowhead area.

silverbackjk

Did you find someone to go on a trail run with this weekend? I was thinking about going for a day trip in the San Bernardino Mtns. On Saturday. Possibly cleghorn off of the 15 fwy. And then run 2n17x trail by lake silver wood, or Holcomb creek trail lake arrowhead area.

How far is this from Fullerton?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MC2003TJ

Approx. 1 hour. 57 fwy north to the 210 fwy east to 15 fwy north and exit cleghorn. Trail starts within 50 yards of the exit.

MC2003TJ

Not super early since it is so close. 9:00 or 10:00 maybe. I have two sons that I have to get going. I live on the way so we can meet up in La Verne.

Last edited:
Top Bottom