Non-Beadlock 17" Wheels BS

LittleRed

It seems that the vast majority of 17" aluminum wheels out there have greater than 4.5" of backspacing...is there a reason for this? I'd love a beadlock but it's not realistically in the budget...

That being said, I've been looking for a nice wheel with 4"-4.5" backspacing but can't find any (and I'd like to avoid spacers if possible). Anybody know of wheels that fit this criteria that I haven't been able to find? If so post links, pics, info, etc. Whatever you got I'd like to see it!

Thanks

rinkishjk

My new wheels and 37's work without spacers. They have 4.5 bs. Before I had stock wheels, 1.5 spacers and 35's. I have more clearance now and didn't rub before. These are level 8 Tracker wheels. I also wanted beadlocks, slabs specifically, but couldn't swing it.
I am very happy. Discount tire has these, and took care of me.
Fenders getting cut this weekend.

Attachments

• 1375386672009.jpg
    1375386672009.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 95

LittleRed

I don't mind running 4.5 back spacing but can't find many wheels with that either. Most I find are 4.75 or more. I was hoping for less since I've heard people complaining about rubbing 4.5 inches and wanted to be safe before making the investment.

Also, I was just curious about why most basic aluminum wheels have larger BS and why beadlocks seem to be the only wheels with 3.75ish? Seems like there may be a gap in the wheel market?

LittleRed

My new wheels and 37's work without spacers. They have 4.5 bs. Before I had stock wheels, 1.5 spacers and 35's. I have more clearance now and didn't rub before. These are level 8 Tracker wheels. I also wanted beadlocks, slabs specifically, but couldn't swing it.

Nice! Looks good!

Spartan

What kind of swing out is that on your Jeep?

Top Bottom