Nitto tires

Millerj87

Anyone ever used terra grapplers? Or dune grapplers?

Sent from my iPhone on the west coast of florida

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I had the terra grapplers on my old truck before my jeep. I liked them a lot and will put them on my next truck for sure. Great tire.

I am running them on my Ram 2500 and have about 40,000 miles on them with a lot of tread left. To me they are really quiet but then again I am running a diesel. I have used them offroad in Georgia and in Florida with sugar sand and mud.

I would definately run them again on my truck not sure about my Jeep.

R/
Will

I run terra grapplers on my ram 1500 in the summer time and they are great. They are a lot quieter then the trail grapplers which I have on my jk you can't even here the terra grapplers at all going 80 on the freeway

Millerj87

Thanks guys I live in Florida so most of actually all the trails are sugar sand so that's good info :)

Discount Tire

I ran a set of Terra Grapplers on my wife's frontier for about 38K before we sold the truck. They were reaching the end of their life.

I ran a set of 35" Mud Grapplers on my Titan for about 27K before I sold the truck. They had about 6K left in them.

I'm running Trail Grapplers on my Jeep now and love them. I'm at about 1500 miles so far. I had them out in the AZ mountains last weekend while I was scouting for elk and I left them at street pressure. They did great.

Nitto makes an excellent tire.

Travis

Millerj87

Thanks for the input I was kinda leaning toward dune grapplers. I know a couple guys one got 41,000 out of a set the other was just under and seemed more suited for my terrain environment.

Top Bottom