Wol stickers

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I'm pretty sure he uses Flat-rate USPS boxes for the banners and envelopes for small stickers.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Ok cool thanks man do you have one? 3-5 days?

Sent from my iPhone on the west coast of florida

I have a windshield banner and I'm only about 1 hour from Eddie so it was a very fast turnaround. I would estimate 3-5 days once he ships it.

When did you buy it?

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Wednesday but its gotta come to Florida

Sent from my iPhone on the west coast of florida

I would say next week-ish if they shipped this week. I know the feeling but you'll be happy once you open the mailbox and see that envelope or box with the Wayalife.com return address. 👍

Paisano

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1375479273.779569.jpg

Ordered yesterday and arrived today, Flat Rate Box. I'm right down the road so that helped.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Kneece

I've always gotten a flat rate box for stickers and a flat rate bag for my sweatshirt and t shirts. Here in TX.

Sent by Pony Express

NY1982JK

Just got my windshield banner and honey badger in yesterday! Woke up this morning to go put them on and I realize it's been raining for the last hour..... and my top was down.... and my new decals were sitting on my passenger seat.... soaking up the moisture... sooo yeahh.... anyone know how water resistant they are? Prior to application? Meaning are they gonna stick or should i go ahead and give Eddie another 20 bucks of business??? Lol

Sent from my SPH-D710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

mrmet1983

Just got my windshield banner and honey badger in yesterday! Woke up this morning to go put them on and I realize it's been raining for the last hour..... and my top was down.... and my new decals were sitting on my passenger seat.... soaking up the moisture... sooo yeahh.... anyone know how water resistant they are? Prior to application? Meaning are they gonna stick or should i go ahead and give Eddie another 20 bucks of business??? Lol

Sent from my SPH-D710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Let them dry out and u should be ok

Sent from my JK

Top Bottom