Rigid dually knockoffs?

ssh6314

Ive seen them. But who makes them:p? I'm looking to replace my fogs and get some pillar mounts. But wanting alternatives to 600 dollars in rigid lights :p Ive heard duallys are a plug and play replacement for stocks. (With the proper brackets) has anyone had any luck with others. Just looking for brands. Experiance. Likes. Dislikes etc. Pics and links welcome.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

13JKUR

I have no experience with them what so ever but I know there is a thread on jk forum from jeepaddons.com that sell inexpensive LEDs. They sound decent but like I said I have no experience with them

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Most of them are Cree LED's and then branded with whatever name the company wants. There made overseas but work well for the price. If you search Cree LED on google you will get a few million hits.

Ldogg

Wouldn't regular dually's work and not D2's? They are less the 200 for a pair and the brackets are like 60. D2's are like 360 for a pair.

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Aurora Lighting Solutions has A post D2 knockoffs for $169 w/mounting brackets included.........Check out the links below.........the youtube video is impressive........their lights do take a beating and keep on working......hope this helps you with your question.......Cheers :beer:

PS: They make all sizes up to 50"

http://www.auroralightingusa.com/JK-KIT-LED

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QR8YFwZoo3U&desktop_uri=/watch?v=QR8YFwZoo3U

And just to add.....i run the Rigid D2's on the A posts so I haven't had the chance to try these out.....I believe NFRs2000NYC is running a 10" Aurora above his fairlead and an Aurora 50" w/PSC mounting bracket above the windshield on his Crush Orange JKU so you may want to maybe PM him for his experience with Aurora.

Last edited:

Moe jk

I run both crees and rigids both are same light output cant tell the difference at night. I bought crees from gglighting, The lights are great but the customer service sucks and is absolutely ridiculous!

Tim

inspired-engineering has their cubes on sale right now for 135.95. Don't have them, but this is the route I going with soon.

VolsJK

If you're interested in a cheap alternative that's built with the same parts, I have a hookup. Just PM me. Not trying to advertise here, just want to share a great deal with fellow Jeepers.

A-pillars are the cheap ones (18w Cree spot beam 2x2s, waterproof with 2 year warranty) with Rigid 10" SR series in bumper.
ve2ehaha.jpg

1yellowjk

Search Amazon using "LED OFFROAD LIGHTS"....there are tons of them, I have the TUFF 4x4 cubes and LOVE them....my buddy had a "chinese" 50" light bar that is built very well and bright as the sun, I think he paid around 375 or so.

The quality looks like it's there, all alluminum body, strong brackets and the lights seem to hold up....he has had his for over a year and runs it a alot.

Top Bottom