Hello from Norther NJ

Juice33

Hey guys, I just picked up my first Jeep Wrangler after years of lusting over them. It's a 2012 Rubicon. All stock. I need a soft top, I am thinking of the Trektop NX, but I am not entirely sure how it works.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Juice,

Welcome to the WAYALIFE. There are a couple of guys on the forum who have the Trek NX on their 2 dr JK's. Someone will post a pic for you.

R/
Will

Tackerdown

Banned
Welcome to WAYALIFE . Hinrich has one on his jk. Looks sweet. Check out his build thread.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Juice33

Wow! Thanks for the quick welcome guys. I am researching the Trektop NX top right now. It is on sale for $590 right now, I just saw that and got a little tight in the pants.

KPM171

Welcome welcome! :standing wave: The Trek NX top is pretty damn sweet imho. Keep your eyes on the 'Upcoming Trips & Events' forum for Rausch Creek runs.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Wow! Thanks for the quick welcome guys. I am researching the Trektop NX top right now. It is on sale for $590 right now, I just saw that and got a little tight in the pants.

That's a good deal. I got mine for around that but I think a little cheaper from some discounts.

Juice33

That's a good deal. I got mine for around that but I think a little cheaper from some discounts.

Good to know! I wussed out from pulling the trigger last night, but I am damn close to doing it.

BTW, I saw your sig. I had an 86 4Runner up until a few years ago. It was gutless and loud and rusting, but I loved that thing. I picked it up for $1100, drove it as a beater for a few years, bought one battery for it, lent it to all of my friends that needed a vehicle while theirs was down, and then sold it for $1500. I should have never sold it.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Good to know! I wussed out from pulling the trigger last night, but I am damn close to doing it.

BTW, I saw your sig. I had an 86 4Runner up until a few years ago. It was gutless and loud and rusting, but I loved that thing. I picked it up for $1100, drove it as a beater for a few years, bought one battery for it, lent it to all of my friends that needed a vehicle while theirs was down, and then sold it for $1500. I should have never sold it.

I dot have a 4 runner. Lol it's a joke. :thumb:

Top Bottom