Adding components to my current lift...have I missed anything?

AZDIESELPIG

I have a 2013 two door - sport.

Currently I have a 3.5" RE lift with shocks, RE front drive shaft, exhaust spacers, ACOS front adjustable coil spacers, and 3/4 spacer in the rear. I am running Cooper Discovery MT 35x12.50x17's.

This week I will order upper and lower arms - RE. I also will order the EVO drag link flip kit. I don't know if I can keep m adjustable TB or do I need o use the stock TB for this EVO kit?

The lift kit came with brake line relocation brackets, however, do I need to get longer ones? Along that same line, I have the JKS quick disconnects that are NOT adjustable. The sway bar is slightly pointed down, so I was going to replace those(they were fine with the 2" budget lift).

Thanks.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I have a 2013 two door - sport.

Currently I have a 3.5" RE lift with shocks, RE front drive shaft, exhaust spacers, ACOS front adjustable coil spacers, and 3/4 spacer in the rear. I am running Cooper Discovery MT 35x12.50x17's.

If you're running a new 1310 front drive shaft, you can ditch the exhaust spacers. But, being that you have a 2-door, you'll want to get a new rear drive shaft as well and a set of rear upper arms so that you can set your pinion angle.

This week I will order upper and lower arms - RE. I also will order the EVO drag link flip kit. I don't know if I can keep m adjustable TB or do I need o use the stock TB for this EVO kit?

If memory serves me right, the RE arms are not adjustable. If this is still the case, I would not get them as they won't help you any. You can keep your adjustable TB with the drag link flip but, I think you'll find it to not be necessary. I personally like and run a 2012-up factory track bar on both my Jeeps.

The lift kit came with brake line relocation brackets, however, do I need to get longer ones?

Not unless you are installing longer shocks that will provide more droop.

Along that same line, I have the JKS quick disconnects that are NOT adjustable. The sway bar is slightly pointed down, so I was going to replace those(they were fine with the 2" budget lift).

If you have a Rubicon, this would be a problem and should be changed out to whatever you need to help prevent over extending them. If you don't, it's not that big of a deal but, having your sway bar sitting slightly above horizontal is ideal.

AZDIESELPIG

Thanks for your response.

If I replace the upper arms only( RE uppers are adjustable) and keep the OEM lowers will this improve ride along with some flex?

Top Bottom