WARNING: GRAPHIC This is why you should keep your arms inside while off-roading!

westtexasjku

WARNING: GRAPHIC:icon_crazy:
This is why you should keep your arms inside while off-roading!:grayno::crazyeyes::doh:
Click here for link

This isn't me.
Saw it on my club's facebook newsfeed.
Thought I'd share it on here as a warning.

why would he even stick his arm out and push the tree? oh ya, cause that giant arm of his was going to push his TRD away from the tree! rite!!! guess he wont be doing that again....

there are dumb people walking around his planet!

andrew-

newtdog

HEY MA...... Watch me push this there tree out of the way!!!! What an IDIOT!

2010 MANGO TANGO SPORT JKU

finger3

People just don't realize the danger in doing things like that. A number of years ago a coworker stuck his foot out to keep his 12,000 lb. fork lift from striking a guard pole he was sliding into. That didn't end well for him either.:icon_crazy:

Fridge81

What a jack wagon!

Not sure I would publicize my stupidity like this future Darwin recipient...haha

Sent from some trail, somewhere.

Evilidea

I realize mine was a lucky / special case but I was in my ZJ crawling clay hill crevices and was pretty much teetering on 1 wheel. I reached out pushed off the ground that was all of a few inches from me and she sat back down and I continued on my way. Yes it was stupid but it worked. It is actually hard sometimes to control that reflex. In my exact situation I don't believe any dmg would have occured to me and honestly the crevice was so tight that a tip over would have been all of 3-4 inch so no dmg to ZJ either. In his case though I see no reason for touching the tree at all, that was just a WTF moment.

Rule18

Either he's really stupid or he owns a boat and it was force of habit. Nah, I'm going with stupid... :naw:

Wow. I always wheel with one arm on the door..... guess i'm keeping the mutha tucked in for now on.

already missing my hands, don't really want to miss anything else:cheesy:

pastorwug

I knew not to look but I did anyways - curiosity mad me cringe there.
Good lesson for me in several ways.

Top Bottom