35s to 37s

Kneece

So I've got 35" tires. The spare has never been on the ground. When I get 37s, will the 35" spare be ok to keep as a spare. I've been told that if I use the 35 as a spare with the other three being 37s it will mess up the gears in the rear end. Any feed back will help.

Sent by Pony Express

Rollincoal420

I agree u should have a matching size spare, but when it comes down to getting off the trail, it's going too b better than nothing

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

HLKSMSH

All are correct its best to have a matching size spare but if its all you got and HAVE to use a 35 to get home then its ok.

Kneece

Very cool. Thanks for the right info. Maybe I can just sell the spare on Craigslist.

Sent by Pony Express

rinkishjk

If u do a 5 tire rotation with your new tires, u will extend the life by 15% or so being u will wear 5 tires instead of 4. That's what I do.:beer:

JKOUTLAW

i looked long and hard at 37's just cant justify the price for a jeep thats not gonna go wheelin till its paid off... ya hurd?

Kneece

I have a contact at a local dealership. I can get 37s for just $300 more than 35s. So I'm going to try out the Nitto Mud Grapplers this go around. 🍻

Sent by Pony Express

Top Bottom