Offroad Upgrades

Private Ryan

Just got to my new home in Laguna a few days ago and Im looking for a shop to get my Jeep tuned up! I'd like to get a few quotes on new tires, a lift, and new suspension. Where should I go? I'm only about 20 minutes from Offroad Evolution - what can those guys do? There are other offroad shops in the area so where should I go?
Thanks for the help!

Paisano

Off Road Evolution is the only shop on your list I can highly recommend. Other shops is far to vague.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JaySC

Just dropped my jeep off at ORE...they do everything there. I've tried other shops but to me, Mel's knowledge is unmatched. Also he's not pushy like some of the other shops I've been to which I appreciate.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using WAYALIFE mobile app

StrizzyChris

No experience with rebel, but they are the closest. No matter who you go to, listen to them closely if they are pushing/selling you something or giving you advice.

Devallee

I've had nothing but good experiences with Rebel, been goin to them since I got my jeep almost 5 years ago. They're great people and very knowledgable and also only about a 5 minute drive from my house. ORE I've never done business with but I've heard nothing but great things from them as well. I know Outlaw Offroad is still goin strong but I don't recommend them IMO they're all about the money not so much making their customers happy

Top Bottom