EVO plush ride coils question.

Conman

So I have been thinking about grabbing some 3" EVO springs front and rear. I am currently running 2.5 RK. If I go with the 3" do you know how much actual lift this will net me? I tried a search but didn't find anything. As always thanks for he information.

whiteyjfm

I am heading in the same direction and according to them, you will get 3" off lift on a well build JKU and about 3,5" off lift on a well build JK.

Hopes this helps, if not give then a call, very nice people to talk too.

yes this is correct. you will get either 3" or 4" (depending on what coil you go with) in a 4DR and a little bit more with a 2DR.

Conman

very nice... you just want to make sure they are the proper length! you will love the coils BTW!

Not being able to pony up for coil overs I have heard this is the next best thing. My rig isn't a daily driver but I prefer to run what is strongly recommended.

Not being able to pony up for coil overs I have heard this is the next best thing. My rig isn't a daily driver but I prefer to run what is strongly recommended.

I have zero complaints about my ride on or off the road... and yes, dropping the coin for coilovers is painfull, but worth it I gather!!!

Conman

I have zero complaints about my ride on or off the road... and yes, dropping the coin for coilovers is painfull, but worth it I gather!!!

I was thinking about doing coilovers in stages, maybe front then rear as funds permitted. It kinda seems like a hassle to do it hat way. What coil length did you go with?

Top Bottom