Jeep wave

ripperxj

I have a jeep cherokee and i give the jeep wave all the time but i never get it back. is it bc its a cherokee or is it bc i only have a1 1/2" a stock tires? i like my jeep

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1375772053267.jpg
    1375772053267.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 202
I had an 88' Cherokee for about three years, prob only got 4-5 waves. I try to wave at all jeeps mmyself:standing wave:

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Welcome to WAYALIFE! :standing wave:

It's honestly hard to get a Jeep wave from most JKs so don't feel too bad.

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Hey, a Cherokee is a very good road vehicle and excellent off road. There are lots of them in the western states modified to handle everything from Soccer Moms to snow plows to hardcore trails. Keep on wavin'!:rock:

Holmes4x4

It's because where the wave originated from that people don't wave to a lot of Cherokee s. I have no problem with waving to other types of jeeps. Been an owner of all types of jeeps including the newer JKUs and my wife and I wave to anything jeep. But it is uncommon for jeep owners to wave at anything other than wrangler to wrangler. At least from what I am seeing.

metaldemon

When I drive my lifted Cherokee, I don't get a lot of waves. Cherokees are driven by a lot of soccer moms, and Wranglers normally don't wave.
When I drive my JK everybody waves except a lot of Cherokee drivers.
Right now I am looking at YJs to replace my '12 JK. I want a YJ because I like the square headlights, and it will be more of a Jeep than the JK.

Shaved Ice

... I want a YJ because I like the square headlights, and it will be more of a Jeep than the JK.

LOL. I owned a 1981 CJ5 when the square headlight YJs came out. All the purists scoffed as it wasn't a "real" Jeep. I love my 2012 JKU.

Back on topic, I only way at other Wranglers. Other Jeep products don't stand out enough to catch my attention while driving.

Tigrcky

I got alot of waves but my jeep was pretty lifted and had 34 Super Swampers so you just knew I was serious!

LOL. I owned a 1981 CJ5 when the square headlight YJs came out. All the purists scoffed as it wasn't a "real" Jeep. I love my 2012 JKU.

Back on topic, I only way at other Wranglers. Other Jeep products don't stand out enough to catch my attention while driving.

I must agree with you on them not standing out. Now with the new Cherokee it is even harder. As my mom put it this morning, she is going to try and drive the spaceship. :cheesy:

Tigrcky

Dude! You need miracle grow,lol

We are Jeep..Resistance is futile..

well im getting a JKU as soon as i can then ill be putting a 14 inch DTD system with rear evo lever with 42" km2s and way to many things to list, and trust me when i get it there WILL be a build thread so everyone can watch this awesomeness! :wings:

well im getting a JKU as soon as i can then ill be putting a 14 inch DTD system with rear evo lever with 42" km2s and way to many things to list, and trust me when i get it there WILL be a build thread so everyone can watch this awesomeness! :wings:

So where is this snow stuff you keep talking about? All I see is desert. ;)

Top Bottom