VIDEO : WAYALIFE NEW YEAR'S KICK OFF RUN - 2 Days of Off Road Fun with Friends

Frankvip

New member here.... I've been watching your vids on youtube and enjoy them. Can you post the trail entrance and route you took for this ride? Thanks

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
New member here.... I've been watching your vids on youtube and enjoy them. Can you post the trail entrance and route you took for this ride? Thanks

Welcome to WAYALIFE! I'm glad that you've been enjoying our videos and it's good to have you here. Regarding the trails we ran, I am sorry but we prefer not to broadcast this kind of information on the internet. This link should help explain why:

https://wayalife.com/showthread.php...S-Coordinates-or-Trail-Directions-on-WAYALIFE

What I would recommend is that you join us on a future run.

WJCO

Meme King

Welcome to Wayalife. You can see perfectly clear pictures of it at 6:11 in the video. :beer:

Awesome video. Looks like everyone had a great time. A trip I would enjoy. Eddie and Cindy sure put in a lot of work to make this happen. Looking forward to the next video.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome video. Looks like everyone had a great time. A trip I would enjoy. Eddie and Cindy sure put in a lot of work to make this happen. Looking forward to the next video.

Well, you can't make stuff like this up. It really was a ton of fun and we're glad that you enjoyed the video of it.

We had a great trip with y'all. Terrific video! Great way to spend a Saturday afternoon in the living room with a smooth glass of whiskey. Thanks to everyone for being such great hosts and letting Dynatrac join in on the run. Hope to see everybody again soon.

To show our gratitude we are offering a free Dynatrac T-shirt to all the folks that attended the run. All you have to do is email us your names, shirt size, phone contact and shipping address, and we'll send it out. Please email to: marketing@dynatrac.com

Don't worry, we will never share your info with anyone. Allow a few weeks for shirts to arrive.

Good Stuff

That was a great video. My hat's off to you and others like you who take the time to video your Jeep run. It takes ALOT of time and patience, by you and others on the run for camera set up and camera retrieval.
Looks like a good time was had by all.
And it's good of you to keep places a secret from the web. Thank you! Having been 'wheelin' for about 40 years I've seen several favorite spots vandalized. And eventually closed down. Not all who own 4x4s Tread Lightly.
Great video.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
We had a great trip with y'all. Terrific video! Great way to spend a Saturday afternoon in the living room with a smooth glass of whiskey. Thanks to everyone for being such great hosts and letting Dynatrac join in on the run. Hope to see everybody again soon.

To show our gratitude we are offering a free Dynatrac T-shirt to all the folks that attended the run. All you have to do is email us your names, shirt size, phone contact and shipping address, and we'll send it out. Please email to: marketing@dynatrac.com

Don't worry, we will never share your info with anyone. Allow a few weeks for shirts to arrive.

That’s awesome of you.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Email sent! Thanks so much! It was great seeing you guys and getting to chat. Hope you guys can make it again.

benatc1

Hooked

Thank you so much guys! This is very kind, was great seeing you again Jim and meeting you Tony. Thanks for joining us!

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked

Awesome gesture, Thank you! It was great to see Code-1 and Red Jeep up close. With any luck I'll be putting a PR44 under the front of our JKUR in the coming months..😉

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrailHunter

Hooked

Email sent... thanks again! Very cool of you to do this.... :beer:

rubiDave

Jim, it was great meeting you, wheeling and sharing a few drinks. Thanks so much. Sending email...[emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom