Any Jeepers in the Puget Sound area?

UGAdudeoo7

Looking for some mild/ family friendly trails in the South Sound area to ease my way back into the Jeep life. Advice from fellow Wayalifers??

sean112280

I'm on JBLM. Tahuya is pretty easy trail to get you out there and have a fun time. I took the Cherokee there stock.

weller12

I'm out in the Snoqualmie/North Bend area and would also love to explore some mild/family friendly trails to start out. I'm still stock so nothing crazy! It would be fun to get some groups going up here!

UGAdudeoo7

I agree. I was doing some research and see some forest service roads around the north bend area. I want to check them out, but I'm not quite sure about the snow situation

weller12

Currently there is 17" of snow at the summit...not a ton but there is some there. It's a ways up there before you hit snow, probably around the 2500+ elevation.

Benny

Tinkham road up about 20 miles east of North Bend. There is a sledding area close to the top. We were just up there a couple of weeks ago and had a blast.

Also Tahuya over by belfair is a great place to take a stock rig to play.

bekel

evans creek orv park isn't bad it SE of Enumclaw been there a lot in my yj goin to take my jk there in a couple of weeks

Top Bottom