I spy a WAYALIFE Jeep

MTG

Caught the Bug
Caught a glance of either a dark gray or green wayalife jeep heading northbound on 395 this afternoon. Saw you too late, so here's your wave.

:standingwave:

georgi.photo

WAYALIFE FIND 1.jpg WAYALIFE FIND 2.jpg

Saw this on the way to lunch today. Then had to photobomb with mine. I need to order my decal. On my way to do that right now...

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431294079.272574.jpg

Out on a Harley ride checking out all the Sons of Anarchy filming locations this nice couple showed up at TM and took some pictures of us and for us. Once I noticed the WAYALIFE decal I had to introduce myself. Thank you and it was nice to meet you! Sorry I didn't catch your username.

Doktorbombay

great to meet you

View attachment 142446

Out on a Harley ride checking out all the Sons of Anarchy filming locations this nice couple showed up at TM and took some pictures of us and for us. Once I noticed the WAYALIFE decal I had to introduce myself. Thank you and it was nice to meet you! Sorry I didn't catch your username.

Nice to meet you as well, Josh. We relocated to SoCal just about a year ago from Colorado. People always ask "Why would you do that?" Work, of course. Promotion, so I couldn't quite turn it down. Been checking out as much of the SoCal sights as we can. Unfortunately, not enough wheelin'. Been to Pismo, but nothing else of interest. Again, great to run into you and the group from another passion.

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

Nice to meet you as well, Josh. We relocated to SoCal just about a year ago from Colorado. People always ask "Why would you do that?" Work, of course. Promotion, so I couldn't quite turn it down. Been checking out as much of the SoCal sights as we can. Unfortunately, not enough wheelin'. Been to Pismo, but nothing else of interest. Again, great to run into you and the group from another passion.

Work is as good a reason as any to make a move! I'll try to shoot you a PM when I hear of some local runs and of course, keep an eye out on here...I haven't met anyone from WAYALIFE that hasn't been a good person and fun to wheel with. Most have ended up becoming friends I talk to quite often.

Top Bottom