Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

Jsouder53

Hooked
When News people talk about what cool thing they are seeing but don’t show anything but their ugly ass faces… or they quickly pan over it then show their ugly ass faces 90% of the time…

kevman65

Hooked
Pharmacies in general. We use CVS, have heard the same complaints about Walgreens and Rite Aid.

They take over control of your prescriptions. They decide when it's time to request a refill, without consulting you. They assume they are your only pharmacy provider, they call your Dr. to request a 90 day prescription for something you used them for a 30 day while your mail order company fulfills the 90 day.

It causes screw ups and delays on mail order meds because these fucktards think they run your world.

*PHEW* All better now, called Dr's office and told them to NOT refill any prescription with CVS until talking to me. 30 minutes I won't get back.

Pharmacies in general. We use CVS, have heard the same complaints about Walgreens and Rite Aid.

They take over control of your prescriptions. They decide when it's time to request a refill, without consulting you. They assume they are your only pharmacy provider, they call your Dr. to request a 90 day prescription for something you used them for a 30 day while your mail order company fulfills the 90 day.

It causes screw ups and delays on mail order meds because these fucktards think they run your world.

*PHEW* All better now, called Dr's office and told them to NOT refill any prescription with CVS until talking to me. 30 minutes I won't get back.
Walgreens is even worse. I got something like 16 spam alert messages in 20 minutes regarding an "as needed" nasal spray while I was hiking in the woods. They treated it like it was critical life support.

WJCO

Meme King

Walgreens is even worse. I got something like 16 spam alert messages in 20 minutes regarding an "as needed" nasal spray while I was hiking in the woods. They treated it like it was critical life support.
Some of that stuff via doctor or pharmacy is in auto-renew from the get go. That's why it happens.

bmkrinne

Ford dealership parts departments. Every damned one of them around me.

are they trained to say “I don’t know” when asked about any specific quantity of anything?
How many gallons anti freeze do I need to buy? …I don’t know
How many quarts transmission fluid does it hold? …I don’t know
Can you look it for me? …No
Is there someone else that can help me? …No

MFer made me look it up on my phone while he stood there. What an asshat.
And then when I get home, I realize there is no o-ring in with the new external transmission filter. I’m sure the son of a bitch knew that too.

Top Bottom