The College Football Thread

Brute

Hooked
Well, I'm a two team guy with homes in two states...UH Warriors have started 2-0...but the next game on the road against UCLA will most likely be a loss...and the WA Huskies beat the Scarlet Knights in their opener...but are going to have to play better to beat Stanford & Colorado on the road in order to win the North in the Pac 12...hope springs eternal

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

benatc1

Hooked
Well, I'm a two team guy with homes in two states...UH Warriors have started 2-0...but the next game on the road against UCLA will most likely be a loss...and the WA Huskies beat the Scarlet Knights in their opener...but are going to have to play better to beat Stanford & Colorado on the road in order to win the North in the Pac 12...hope springs eternal

Have some good friends on the UH football staff, always happy to see them win, even when I was at Nevada. Hopefully Rolo can Kee that program heading in the right direction this year.

benatc1

Hooked
Good game for Aggie fans lol. I switched over to WVU-VT, much more competitive.

Been a good game, WVU is my squad

How did THAT happen? Lol

Grew up in So-cal dad went to school there- we all can't be perfect

It's a 13 point game now, 8 minutes left. Getting interested. Our starting qb got hurt.

I thought he went down on that one sideline play but i wasn't sure cause we've been switching back and forth

Top Bottom