VIDEO : CODE 3 Desert Pursuit - JK-8 Off-Road Police Interceptor vs. Moby

fiend

Caught the Bug
That’s as much a commercial for EVO suspension as it is for Code3. Amazing how fast you can go even with that much unsprung weight.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That was awesome!! Cops and robbers with big boy toys, love it!!!

LOL!! Glad you liked it :D

Very cool! Nicely done and fun to watch! That shot from inside the code 3 rig with the dust Moby is kicking up is badass! [emoji601]

Ain’t funny meow is it?

:cheesy: You should have gone for a ride with one of us. The view is a little different from inside :crazyeyes:

Holly shit, this is awesome. It is silly but totally worth it. That high speed suspension travel is a real killer!
Was Moby given a ticket[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Also are the lights and sirens street legal yeah I know I know [emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

Turns out that Moby was pulled over for not having mud flaps - common problem in Kalifornia. The nice officer was just looking for a reason to have some fun :D

That was so fun to watch. Well done!

With a BIG THANKS to you for helping out :yup:

Haha spread-em! Cool video, looked like a fun shoot!

:shock: Whoa! Easy there big boy :blush:

Cool video! Love watching the suspension work!

It is pretty fun to watch a well tuned coil over system doing its thing :yup:

That's awesome!

So FUN. What a blast.

Glad ya liked it :cool:

That is awesome! Great job filming that. How fast was Moby going at the height of the chase?

I think I only got it up to about 65 MPH. Had to slow up so that I could get caught :crazyeyes: :D

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Cool video, sure it was fun to make. Chris the Jeep looks awesome and love seeing Moby eat up the whoops!!

It was a ton of fun to make and hard to believe Cindy got all the shots she needed in about half an hour. :yup:

Great vid! Loved watching the suspension cycle. Almost got a away haha

LOL!! Getting in and out of the whoops can be a bitch. The smooth sailing is at high speeds :yup:

[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122] Seriously, that made my day. So awesome!

Glad to hear it - twas crazy fun to film :cool:

Video came out awesome, was fun trying to keep the rumblers on and changing sirens while Chris was hauling ass through whoops [emoji23]

:cheesy: I was wondering how easy or hard it was for you to do :D

Dang. Looks like there is another jeep thats as bad ass as Moby. Nice build Chris and Jen! Nice film Cindy and Eddie!

LOL!! No kidding. Glad you enjoyed the flick :cool:

Awesome video!!! For sure looks like a blast!! Awesome to see the suspension working over those whoops!

Honestly, we do this stuff all the time but don't always get to see what it looks like from the outside. It is pretty cool :yup:

Reminds me of watching the drags at gecko flats at Glamis. Awesome

Ya know, it was kinda like that only the ground out in this video wasn't very soft :crazyeyes:

Hahahaha, that was great! :2thumbsup:

Thanks! So glad you enjoyed it :)

Awesome Video, Kept startling me when Chris would hit the Buttons lol. But did love C3 you did an amazing job with it Chris.

:cheesy: You and me both!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sic, big boys and their toys! Im jealous..

LOL!! You'll get there someday. :yup:

That. Was. AWESOME.

Thanks! Glad you liked it. :cool:

That’s as much a commercial for EVO suspension as it is for Code3. Amazing how fast you can go even with that much unsprung weight.

That is a good point about the unsprung weight. It also does take some dialing in to get everything working right.

boardsurfer

Freakin awesome! Great job Piginajeep on a sweet build!

And watching a Double Throwdown in action is the stuff dreams are made of. :eek:

DR DPE

As some of you may know, our good friend Chris (piginajeep on WAYALIFE) worked with Fishbone Offroad to build up his Jeep JK-8 and do so to help them show off their products at the 2017 SEMA Show. To help make things more interesting, they gave it a flat black wrap, loaded it up with flashing lights, sirens and an on-board computer and effectively made it into an Off-Road Police Pursuit Vehicle. On a recent trip out to the Mojave Desert with a few of our good friends, Cindy and I thought it might be fun to do a little role playing and film Moby being chased by Chris' JK-8, complete with lights flashing and sirens blaring. Sure, it's a little silly but here's a short clip of what we came up with - we hope you enjoy.

I should note that all the work that went into making the JK-8 into an Off-Road Police Pursuit Jeep was made possible by CODE 3 Integration. This is the company that Chris and his wife Jen own. All the wiring and equipment made by companies such as Federal Signal and Airel were installed by them.

Special Thanks goes to our good friend Tony (JeepFan) for being our official dispatcher. :cool:

Dammit, now I need more power and better suspension!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Freakin awesome! Great job Piginajeep on a sweet build!

And watching a Double Throwdown in action is the stuff dreams are made of. :eek:

Piginajeep's build really is as sweet as it looks. :yup:

Dammit, now I need more power and better suspension!

Only if you like to bomb across the desert :yup:

That's a kick ass video and promotion tool! Way to go! I think a sequel it mini movie is in order!?!?

LOL!! We might have to work on that :D

That's awesome! Now I know why you guys were all broken down on Saturday. ����

:cheesy: Not exactly. More like 8 years and over 100,000 miles of doing stuff like this. :crazyeyes:

Haha! Bad Ass!

Glad you enjoyed it :)

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
An awesome concept for a video and very well done! Great video!

I’m going pretty sure if I tried to go that fast in that area in my rig I would be bouncing all over the place until I broke a control arm or two:rolleyes2:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Awesome work and thank you for making the video. I really hope you pull over sooner for the real cops! Those were some big ass whoops at the end.

It was really a blast making it too.

Top Bottom