ARB Fridges ?

Like others have said, this is a game changer. We had a 50qt prior to this. It did fine. With a family, I wouldn't go any smaller. The only reason we got this one is to fit under the JT tonneau cover. 50 is too tall. With that being said, this 63 doesn't look like it will fit under the JL Tuffy cover. I haven't tried it yet, but looks too tall. As others have mentioned, we have used this thing on so many road trips with hotels. Plops right down on the bellboy cart, and into the elevator it goes. On the road, if you don't finish your food and get a box, you just throw it in the fridge. Along with specialty treats, drinks, whatever tourist trap catches you, you can put it in the fridge. It's great.
Awesome thanks for all the info!! Going to order one up 🤘🏼

CalSgt

Hooked
Only thing really missing from the single zone fridges is cocktail ice…

For beers and such it’s nice only needing to chill the number of cans you plan to drink that day, just put the next day’s beer in before bedtime.

benatc1

Hooked
How did you guys strap that to the seat? I’m trying to work out a fridge solution in the JL, going back and forth on a bunch of ideas, but may do just this for the time being.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
How did you guys strap that to the seat? I’m trying to work out a fridge solution in the JL, going back and forth on a bunch of ideas, but may do just this for the time being.
I use a small ratchet strap routed through the handle and then hooked on the driver side seat brackets on one side and then hook one to the floor loop in the trunk area.
What he said. Or I believe @JeepFan made a piece of plywood with carpet on it and bolted in it and used the arb straps.

Top Bottom