VIDEO - JL JOURNAL : Which Would You Want - JL Wrangler Axle Tubes vs Dynatrac PR44

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Great video! Those axle tubes are massive. Cool to hear the science behind why thickness matters so much as well

Brute

Hooked
Ha! Well, I actually watch Jeep videos to really learn something...which is why your videos are in a different league than the “look at my girlfriend’s ass while she bends over to install an unnecessary blinker fluid catch reservoir” crap that’s out there.

Where do you find these types of diy vids?...asking for a friend

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
So, would it be safe to say that a JK PR44 on 37s would be capable of holding up to the occasional few whoops? Given, I still have a 3.8 and don’t see myself swapping anytime soon, so it’s not like I’ll be setting any speed records

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So, would it be safe to say that a JK PR44 on 37s would be capable of holding up to the occasional few whoops? Given, I still have a 3.8 and don’t see myself swapping anytime soon, so it’s not like I’ll be setting any speed records

Oh yeah, no problem. The PR44 was originally made for the JK and with 37's in mind.

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Oh yeah, no problem. The PR44 was originally made for the JK and with 37's in mind.

Thanks! I’ve been debating on axles for a while. Have a few desert trips planned for next year and I’m sure I’ll get a little excited going through some of the sand sections. I already know what will happen if I do that to my rubi 44 [emoji28]

Top Bottom